Email Marketing - Fast, Affordable and Effective
Building a prospect list is essential to successful Internet Marketing. Utilizing your already existing client list and prospect list we will begin a quarterly newsletter that contains useful information to your end client as well as marketing promotions.
The Top 3 Advantages of Email Marketing:
- Unmatched customer targeting and tracking capability
- Lowest cost per unit of any advertising medium
- Creates ongoing awareness of your brand and offerings
Email marketing is effective (when executed correctly) and inexpensive. Email marketing offers unprecedented targeting capabilities allowing you to customize your messages to appeal to different groups of customers for much higher response rates.
Steps to enhance effectiveness:
- Incorporate a “Sign Up for Newsletter” form on your website. This will encourage visitors to “opt-in” to receive your newsletter, building a list of potential clients who may only be gathering information to begin with, but by receiving your newsletter, will keep you top of mind.
- Establish a template look and feel for the newsletter consistent with your website.
- Integrate keyword phrases within the newsletter as links back to your site to track the interest of your readers as well as helping increase your Search Engine ranking
- Utilize an industry leader in email marketing, iContact, to supply high delivery rates of your newsletter and to use their Directory to provide external links back to your site to increase your Search Engine ranking
Building a client email list should be a top priority for any business owner, but there's more to it than just collecting names and addresses. Email advertising systems are capable of categorizing your customers on just about any criteria you can think of. This is important because the more relevant your message is to the recipient, the better your results will be. Want to run a promotion for customers in a specific ZIP code range? You can do that. How about sending a different message to male customers than you do to female customers? You can do that too. You can even get really creative and categorize customers based on the types of items they buy from you (and then notify them about new accessories, styles or models)! We can show you how to build this type of capability into your email advertising efforts quickly and easily.
So why is email marketing important to your business?
- Staying "top of mind" with your customers
- Promotions and announcements will keep your business fresh in their minds,
- Personalized and relevant information you send makes you a trusted advisor
It's about building customer loyalty and the Internet makes it easier than ever.